Once again, we would like to invite you to our Open Day. Visit us on the farm, discover what we offer and ask us any questions you have. Drop in for 10 minutes or 2 hours: join us just for a cup of tea and a chat or stay for a full farm walk and lunch.
- There will be tours around the farm to see animals, crops and wildflowers
- Adam will demonstrate the milling of our flour with bread samples to taste and recipes to discuss.
- Ellen will be showing off the luxuriant sheepskins and our range of
beautiful natural coloured knitting wools from our own sheep, and talking knitting.
- Enthusiasts can walk around (and taste) the vegetable gardens with Rebecca and Rosie.
- Produce will be available to buy, tea will be free and we will be selling food for lunch.
No booking needed and there is no charge for the day. Easy access for the disabled, but for those intending to explore with us please bring suitable footwear for uneven ground. Dogs are not encouraged but are welcome if calm and on a lead. Nothing is organised particularly for children but we like to see them. Plenty of parking space.
Sunday 26th August, 10am-4pm, Tamarisk Farm, West Bexington.