Throughout the year we host walks and visits to the farm. We hope you will join us for one (or several!) to build a picture of the whole farm.
Walks usually last between 2 and 3 hours, and if marked with # will include a cup of tea to finish. Children are welcome on any walk; these events are not be arranged specially for them but they will have plenty of space and their questions, like yours, will always be addressed.
As always we will try to accommodate anyone with mobility difficulties but it helps to contact us in advance. Except for lambing, dogs may come if calm and on a lead. There will be no charge and no need to book but please feel free to contact us for more details. Remember to wear suitable footwear for uneven ground.
We look forward to seeing you!
- There will be tours around the farm to see animals, crops and wildflowers
- Adam will demonstrate the milling of our flour with bread samples to taste and recipes to discuss.
- Ellen will be showing off the luxuriant sheepskins and our range of
- Less watering
- Less disease
- Suitable for all soil types
- Up to 30% better yields
- Long lasting, never needs reapplying
- Locks climate-damaging CO2 in the ground